Saturday, October 25, 2008

Almost One Month Since Last Post!!


I have been in a sick induced blur for the past month or so and have not posted at all. Duh. Well, anyways the reason why is because of what the picture above says! Ethan is going to be a big brother! I have been so, so sick this time around and have not felt like computing. But I am excited and I think that Ethan is going to love having another little one around, and at the same time, I know he is going to be jealous. I don't know how I am going to love another child as much as I love him, but I know it happens.

3 comments:

Melissa said...

YAY For an update from ya!! AND CONGRATS!!!! I am very excited for you. So sorry you are not feeling well. I hope it gets better soon!

3LittleFlowers said...

Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

Congrats! Hope you feel better!