Monday, October 27, 2008

Sick

Ethan has been sick ever since he has started school. It is really starting to make me upset. He used to be so healthy - I don't think he had a cold the first year of his life. Saturday night he had a fever. Yesterday at church he would not move. He sat completely still on my lap and his body felt like an oven. I ran home and grabbed the thermometer and tylenol. His temperature had soared to 103.7! I was so scared. After speaking with the nurse a couple of times, she advised us to take him to the immediate care center last night and they diagnosed him with his first ear infection and pink eye. He is now on his second round of antibiotics in the past 2 months and antibiotic eye drops. Mommy's poor baby. :(

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

Poor Ethan ... I hope you feel better soon!!!

Anonymous said...

I hope he gets better very very soon!