We had two separate Halloween parties in our neighborhood last night. We went to both of them and Ethan had a blast. On the cul-de-sac, there was a train to ride for the little kids. On our street, we had a big dinner that was lots of fun. Ethan dressed up as a UPS guy and Oz dressed as a chic magnet. Here are loads of pictures:
Saturday, November 1, 2008
Happy Halloween!
We had two separate Halloween parties in our neighborhood last night. We went to both of them and Ethan had a blast. On the cul-de-sac, there was a train to ride for the little kids. On our street, we had a big dinner that was lots of fun. Ethan dressed up as a UPS guy and Oz dressed as a chic magnet. Here are loads of pictures:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
He is such a cutie!!!
LOL... What a creative costume!!! My hubby and I are cracking up here!! Very cute!
Great costume! He is so cute!
What a smile Ethan has! Very cute costume, as long as Ethan doen't look like the real UPS driver. *Wink* *Wink*. LOL
That is such a cute costume! And I know I'm super late..but congrats on your new pregnancy!
Silly me, I did congratulate you already! I forgot.
Hey girl... where are you?
Post a Comment