Thursday, November 29, 2007
Ethan's first time in a pool!
I took Ethan swimming today! Last night he was having so much fun in the bath tub that I thought he might like the pool. We went to the YMCA this afternoon where the pool is heated. We stayed in the water for about an hour. He was a little skeptical at first, but it wasn't long before he was having fun and started kicking around. It wasn't the same as when he is in the bathtub, but I imagine after I take him a few more times he will like it more and more. A 2 year-old girl was in the pool and she was having fun talking to Ethan. At one point she started crying and then Ethan joined in so that is when I decided it was time to go. But he was all giggles and smiles when we were leaving so I knew he had a good time. If you want to know a good way to wear your baby out, take him or her swimming. He was exhausted afterwards. I am so glad to have another activity to do with him because sometimes I feel like I am running out of ideas.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh, you should sign him up for lessons. how fun!!!
how is life sans the husband??? i was just thinking the other day it would be nice if mine would go away for a while (shhhhh). Haha, I miss him so much when he is gone, but then when he is here I wish he was away. LOL
Post a Comment