Ethan vomited in my mouth today!! It is the first time anything "baby" has been icky for me. I AM happy, however, because he did it while kissing me! I was laying on the floor and we were laughing and I was having him kiss mommy and then it all came up. Right into Mommy's mouth. Yuck. But, he has been kissing me a lot this past week. Not normal kisses, but I know he is doing it. Yay!!
Also, I have noticed that he is now practicing the sign for "milk" although, he hasn't actually done it to "ask" for milk.
I am posting a pic of him in his new bathtub. I think he likes it a lot because he can kick around in it more and it seems comfy.
Now that I know how to post videos, I am going video-crazy. The first video is of Ethan in his new jumpee that Aunt Becky got for him. Oswald is swinging him in it and Ethan is going nuts. Ignore the stupid sound I am making. I sound ridiculous.
The second video is of Ethan going from laying on his tummy to sitting up.
The third video is 4 seconds long and I am only including it because it is so darn cute.
Now, Melissa, I am copying you: If you are visiting my blog, feel free to post a comment every now and then. I know a lot of my friends visit, but you can post comments anonymously to Ethan & I if you would like. We would love to read them.
Saturday, January 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Ok, Maddie totally needs that swing!! Does it hang in the doorway, or how does it work? That video is too cute!! he LOVES the swing. I am also VERY impressed with him pushing up to sitting position. Maddie is just starting to sit up on her own!
Oh, and Actually, you have a setting selected on your blog that does not allow fo anonymous comments. I am nost sure what you checked off, but go into privacy settings to fix it, cause yes they should be able to do the anonymous ones.
Don't you DARE quit making the fabulous mommy noises on your videos. They're almost as cute as Ethan. I see Ethan likes the dragonfly Ms. Kim gave him. Yea!
I was laughing really hard with that swing thing! His little arms and legs flying around every where, what a happy little boy!
Hi
I can't remember my pass word for my blogg to leave a comment to you so it will be anonymous sorry lol
Love the videos of Ethan . I was yelling for Leon ( my husband ) to come see him sitting up from crawling :o) I am trying to teach Annalisa that also .
I know you got a kick out of my acent - you shoul see the video were she is playing the piano . My friend called me and said I was even funnier than my baby .. lol
Hi
Sorry that was me Kari-Anne (norwegianmummy ) from the June board ...
Post a Comment