Saturday, January 12, 2008

Shhh. Baby's Sleeping.

Everynow and then I get an uncontrollable urge to go peek in at Ethan while he is asleep. I don't go in often because I am scared I will wake him up and when I do, I sneak in on my tippy-toes. Just now was one of those uncontrollable times. I had to take a look. Of course I couldn't see him very well because his room is so dark. I could tell he was asleep on his side. I wanted to touch him, but didn't. I don't think Oswald has ever gone in his room to do this. Maybe this is just a Mommy thing. I am not sure.
Edit: I asked Oz about this and he said he has definitely gone in there. Not in the middle of the night, but he will creep into his room to peek at him when he is napping. Sweet.

3 comments:

3LittleFlowers said...

Im a third time mom and I still go and check that they are "still breathing"... LOL.... My hubby does it too!!

ZORT said...

I go check on Garret and Kayleigh both before I go to bed every night. My husband thinks I am weird for doing it. He still checks on Garret at times. Especially if he has been asleep for longer than normal.

Melissa said...

Aww, I totally know this feeling. It is like I miss her. Plus they always look so darn cute sleeping. DJ sneaks in there too.