We had such a fun weekend. Ethan was super busy. I gave a baby shower for Krysti on Saturday and all of the girls here were fussing over Ethan. Kristina also brought Jack and Ben, so he had a little time playing with them. Then Ethan had his swim lesson and as soon as the shower was over, we headed to Miss Betty's for Eli's 2nd birthday party. Happy 2nd Birthday Eli! It was a train theme and so much fun. Kim had a train for the kids and a face painter. Ethan got an orange tiger face and tiger paw painted on his hand. He was so exhausted when we got home and he slept very well. After church today, Ethan watched the Masters with Oz, Danny and Grandpa Don. I went to Kennesaw to lose a tennis match. :( This was Ethan's first Masters and he hopes to get his own green jacket in 2032. The pictures are of Ethan in his Masters gear, Ethan and Miss Kim - ecstatic after giving each other sugar, and Ethan and Eli sizing each other up.
What Ethan likes today: Trains, anything with wheels, girls, lots of them, swimming and cheddar cheese rice cakes.
What has caused Ethan to throw a temper tantrum today: Getting his diaper changed!!!
6 comments:
LOL, girls, a lot of them!!
OK he is so cute! I love his 5(is it) teeth! Sounds like you Ceci had quite the busy weekend. About the diaper change problem, try peer pressure, tell him "Allison doesn't fuss." LOL, LOL!
uh oh, sounds like he is going to be quite the ladies man!! LOL! He is so cute and always has such cute outfits!
Busy weekend for both!!!!! :)
I just saw his teeth too! He looks so much older with them! So cute!
Hey Ceci... I tagged you... check out my blog!
I just love the photos :o) I can't belive his teeth .
I love the photo of him laughing. So sweet that he is signing when he wants something . Annalisa will yell at me in either language when I am making her food to slow lol
Post a Comment