Monday, April 28, 2008

So Busy!! 4/28/08

Ethan turns 10 months-old tomorrow! Wow, time has gone by so fast. I am working on a special birthday present for him. I am so excited about it. I have been so busy and haven't had time to catch up on any of my bbc friend's blogs. So if you are reading this, I haven't forgotten you all. I have been working a lot lately. I have been helping out a pregnant co-worker at my office.

Yesterday, we took Ethan to Cameron's first birthday party. Ethan had a lot of fun playing with all of the cool toys that Cameron received. He was standing on his own for just a second and I reached out my arms to him and he took one step towards me and fell into my arms. I have witnesses!!! It wasn't walking, but it was a step!

Today must have been exciting for him because he played with Aiden while Wanda kept him and then Meredith watched him while I ran an errand and so he got to play with Logan. I thought he would be worn out, but I keep hearing him rustling around on his monitor.

Ethan is completely weaned. I believe I haven't breastfed him since Friday. And even then, it was only for a minute or so. I don't feel one way or another about it. I wish that he was more interested in cuddling and nursing, but I am also relieved to be able to hand him a bottle. It is so easy! And he loves it as well.

So, I removed the post about TTC, because I have changed my mind for now. That has to be something that I am 100% sure about.

What Ethan likes today: He still likes blowing raspberries while I am feeding him. He thinks it is hilarious to have food going everywhere and then I start cracking up, which only makes him want to do it more. Oswald gets mad when he does it and keeps telling him "no". But I just can't help laughing at him laughing. I try so hard not to, but he is just so darn cute.

2 comments:

Nicole said...

I know that blowing when Soren has food in his mouth. He thinks it's hillarious. Not me. His sisters are laughing.

Frogs and Snails and Puppy Dog Tails said...

Cooper is a spitter to right now, and I'm like you Ceci I laugh and Tim get mad at him. It is just so darn cute when they get that mischevious smile on their faces.