Wednesday, April 9, 2008

What Ethan Likes Today 4/8/08

Saying "Mama" over and over.

Giving Mama five. I will have to get a video of this.

His new sitter Gaby!

Brushing his teeth - by himself! Well, actually just chewing on the toothbrush.

Staying up late, which means he does not like bedtime.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OK - the child is scared of loud noises and vacuums, but he's NOT scared of THAT Easter Bunny? :-)
Eli's Mommy

The Rose Queen said...

Like Ethan, I am guilty of liking to stay up late too, LOL! Isn't it funny, what they like "today" they may not tomorrow,(lol)?

Anonymous said...

I know at nine months Mommy, Mommy, Mommy is cute. Just wait for the Pre-K Thumper....Somehow the constant G'Ma, G'Ma, G'Ma kind of looses a little of it's joy. Maybe I'm just jealous it is G'Ma and not G'Daddy, G'Daddy, G'Daddy. Thanks for keeping us abreast of Thumper's routine. Later BEEP, Uncle Bob....