I think I am going to start a new format of posting what Ethan likes and what he is doing and title them by date. This way, I can remember when he did what so that I can write everything down later in his baby book.
Today Ethan has been saying "Mama" all afternoon. He has said Mama here and there before, but today he kept saying it and crawling over to me. He knew he was calling my name. Sometimes it came out as "Ama" or "Am". He is pushing all of his toys around the floor and making car sounds. He loves playing with the top to his baby food jar. He lifted up the window in his laugh and learn home for the first time today. I pointed at something and his hand followed as if he was pointing as well. He cracked up laughing when I made fake sneezing sounds.
I have to add that 2 days ago he tried to clap for the first time. His hands didn't meet one another, but he still tried. Also, last Wednesday and again at Dad's house, he climbed up one step. And this past week he has been grinding his teeth. His front two teeth are completely showing. The best thing that has happened is that Ethan kissed me twice. I had a headache and was laying on the floor. Twice he crawled over to me and planted a big, fat one right on my mouth. Sarah was my witness.
Monday, March 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment