Ethan is cutting his 8th tooth today. I can see the edge of it peeping through his gums. It is tooth Q. I think that Ethan danced today for the first time. Not entirely sure. He was leaning up against his Fisher Price Learning Home and turned the clock hands. When the music came on, he was shakin' it. I tried to get him on video, but of course as soon as I picked up the camera, that is what caught his interest.
We went to Don & Gwen's today. Don and Gwen got Ethan a big box and Don cut out some windows (what Gwen calls "peep holes") and Ethan has had a ball in it. Don fed him his usual banana. Today it was with cherry yogurt. Yesterday he mixed it with a donut hole. He sure does spoil Ethan. They both do. I could sit on their porch and visit with them for hours.
Well, tomorrow is Mother's Day. My very first one. I assume Ethan will be telling me Happy Mother's Day in years to come and thanking me for being a great mom. I certainly hope so anyway, because I intend to be a great mom. But tomorrow and everyday I am thanking him and The One who gave him to me because his presence makes me happier than I have ever been.
Thank you God!!!
Saturday, May 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I STILL giggle when Eli dances. Don't worry about not catching the "first." EVERY SINGLE TIME he will add a new step, a bigger smile, or an extra twirl. You'll wish you could get them ALL on video, but the most enjoyable camera will be when you absorb it in your memory.
Eli's mommy
Post a Comment