Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Tuesday 5/27/08

2 days until Ethan is 11 months old! Oswald kept Ethan all day today and took him to work with him. He said Ethan had a good time at the golf course, but he is off his schedule and still sick. He is having one heck of a time falling asleep.

I am so excited because we finally got Ethan accepted into a "school". He will start in September and go 2 days a week. It is really hard to get in anywhere around here because the waiting lists are so long. I hope that he enjoys it. He is still having trouble being around loud noises that other children make. Logan still makes Ethan cry when he squeals, so hopefully that will be worked out by September. Logan will be in school with Ethan too!

I have been so sad the past 2 weeks about weaning Ethan. For some reason, I can't shake the feeling of how much I miss nursing him. I wasn't sad about it at first, but I have been thinking of it a lot lately. I miss that time with him.

5 comments:

Melissa said...

Aww, hang in there. I cannot imagine how that feels for a Mom.

Audreee said...

I feel you on the nursing thing. I have been advised to ween my son, since I am pregnant. I have yet to fully comply. It's a weird emotion weening your baby evokes.

3LittleFlowers said...

I hope he feels better soon!!

Im really sorry about weaning... It brings me so many memories, and I dont even want to go there... So, good luck with that!

The Rose Queen said...

Oh Ceci!!!! I wish I could give you a hug, I so understand!! Ethan is so lucky to have such a great mommy like you!

Melissa said...

Where are you??? You have been away too long. I miss your blogs.