Ethan is walking all over the place. I bought him some look-alike crocs and he loves them. They are the first pair of shoes he has worn with no problem. Yesterday we had a playdate with Josh from church. He came over with Jennifer and Donna and they had a really good time. We went to the playground and just played around the house. Today we went to church and just hung out at home after lunch. Ethan and I went to Willie's for lunch together. We split the nachos. Willie's is a burrito bar in Georgia and is my #1 favorite place to go. After his nap, I let him walk around outside and just explore. He got really dirty and sweaty and it was so much fun to watch. He saw his first fly today. As in the bug. One got in the house and it was buzzing around while I was feeding him dinner and he was cracking up. He also cracked himself up pulling one kleenex after another out of the box.
I feel like I don't have much to write. Oz has been in LA and is on a plane home at this very minute. Yay! He is keeping Ethan for the next two days while I work, so they will have some bonding/catching up to do.
Ethan's birthday party is in one week. I just looked at weather.com and it is more than likely going to rain. That may put a dent in my plans.
What Ethan likes today: flies, kleenex, walking, Mama's cell phone.
What Ethan doesn't like: Eating. What a struggle! Mama taking away her cell phone.
Here is a new addition: What I like today: The author Jodi Picoult. I have read three of her books in the last month and they are so, so good. May I recommend "The Pact" or "Nineteen Minutes" if you like to read?
Design Star is back on HGTV. I got hooked on this show when Ethan was first born and they were showing the repeats at 2 am.
Peach frozen yogurt. (Sorry to mention it Pauline. It's not cheesecake, but it is ice cream.)
Sunday, June 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Oh man... where do I start?
Jodi Picoult... "The Pact"... so good.
I totally remember last summer! Garrett and I just mentioned today how all we watched last summer was HGTV's Design Star! What is the deal with that? I guess it was on late at night or something? Sparkle Josh was ingrained in my memory. LOL.
Don't worry too much about Ethan's eating habits. He is probably too busy with other things right now. He looks so healthy... he will come around!
Oh yeah... I checked weather.com for two weeks prior to our birthday party and it changed hourly. One hour would call for thunderstorms and the next hour would be sunny. It turned out to be a great day, so try not to stress too much. We just made sure we had alternate arrangements with everything. Have fun!
I worked in a used book store for 3 1/2 years and Jodi Picoult was always in really high demand. I may or may not have witnessed two ladies in fisticuffs over my last copy of My Sister's Keeper.
Weather.com also mislead me about the weather for Liam's party. It turned out beautifully! Sunnier and warmer than I'd ever expected, which was nice since it was chilly and rainy for an entire week beforehand.
I hope the weather cooperates for you.
Is Ethan a little smarty-pants and knows the difference between a real cell phone and a toy cell phone? :) Those babies!
Weather.com also told me it was going to rain on our party day. Turned out to be 80 and not a cloud in the sky! hope yours is a beautiful one too!! I see those little baby crocks and I think I need to get James a pair too, I swear by mine :)
I LOVE the Pact! That is a great book. I also read a few others of hers and loved them. I am part way trough Vanishing act... but haven't had time to read lately...lol.
I am glad you all are saying weather.com got the weather backwards... cause it is calling for Thunderstorms here :( I will try not to worry. lol
Post a Comment