Yesterday I wrote this really long post and went to publish it and *poof* it disappeared. Blogger was currently down and it deleted everything I wrote. I don't have the energy to retype everything that I typed. Plus I don't remember it.
Today I bought Ethan one of those really cheap kiddie pools. I put it in our driveway and he loved it. He was splashing all around it and I finally put him in it and he had a blast. I wound up taking off all of his clothes so that he could get in because I was too eager to get him in it and didn't want to waste the time going in for his swimsuit. He was SO excited to be naked and outside. The freedom really got to him. He was having trouble walking and kept falling down because he kept grabbing at himself, LOL. I will post some of the great pictures I took that will be sure to embarrass him when he is older. I have to post them some other time, because I am on my very new cool computer that Niles gave me right now and my pictures are not on this computer.
Niles gave me a mac daddy of a laptop for my birthday along with more music files than my local radio station has. He also gave me a lot of my wedding pictures that he took that I have never seen. They are so cool. He got pictures of things my photographer didn't get pictures of. Things I have never even seen because my wedding day was such an exciting blur. I will post some of those as well if I can figure out how to do it. Niles, if you are reading this, you are the best!! Love ya!!
I bought 2 of those cheap pools. One for water and one for sand for the party. I hope that the weather will be nice like you girls had for your LO's birthdays. I thought that those 2 things would be some good entertainment for 1-2 year-olds. I guess I need to go get some rest now. When I start typing "gould" instead of "good" then that is a signal that I am TIRED.
Thursday, June 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I am cracking up over Ethan "grabbing at himself" LOL. My Ethan does that too. Boys will be boys, right?!
Anyway, whether or not there is good weather, you will have a great time at his birthday party! I can't wait to see pics!
Post a Comment