We spent the night with HotMama and Papa the night before last. It was so much fun being back home. And having a change of scenery is always nice. For those of you that don't know, HotMama is my mom. My husband started calling her that years ago. Whenever he saw her or talked to her on the phone, he would say "Hey Hot Mama!!" and it has just stuck. Ethan had a blast. He and my Mom played ball and she bought him a new set of wheels which of course, he loved. Yesterday, we woke up and went to have Ethan's one-year portrait made. That was mine and Ethan's birthday gifts from HotMama. I really hope they turned out okay. I can't wait to see them. Oswald was in Chicago, so we didn't get to have a family portrait made. But I did have one picture taken with Ethan and then we took one with HotMama and Papa.
Ethan is walking now so much - and falling even more. He has also started bobbing his head up and down when he crawls. It looks kind of funny and has worried me. I am going to keep my eye on it and ask the doctor about it at his 12 month check-up. He is still doing his parrot act mimicking everything. Mom cleaned something up off of the floor and Ethan crawled over there and started wiping the floor. He is trying to say a lot of words, but none of them come out right. He still can only really say "Dada" and "up". I know he knows how to say "Mama", but he won't say it!!
I can't find my digital camera! So no pictures for this post. I have got to find it before his birthday party.
Friday, June 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
:o)
Post a Comment