Ethan has not wanted to sleep lately. His molars are coming in and he is constantly rubbing his gums and chewing on his fingers. When he doesn't have a pacifier in his mouth. Last weekend we went to Hiawassee and had a great time. We took Ethan to the North Georgia Mtn. Fair and also to the lake. He had a great time at both places. He rode the carousel with his Daddy and he rode a little train with me. He kept trying to steer the train. He really had a good time on it. When we were on Aunt Becky's pontoon boat, he would just walk from one end of it to the other, so excited. He also kept playing with a water bottle, unscrewing the cap. He has become really proficient at taking caps off of things, so I have to be super careful from now on. Here is a picture of he and I on the train. Notice him steering. Also, I have posted a picture of him on the swing holding one of Granddaddy's fresh grape tomatoes.
Last week, Ethan got bitten by our neighbors dog. He got a huge bite mark on his back where 2 teeth went in. It has been over a week and the bite marks are still there. He screamed for the longest time. Thankfully, he was fine around Holly at Dad's house. We had such a great trip and I even got a massage while I was there. And I came home with a ton of fresh vegetables out of the garden. Oz brought Ethan to me at work today and when Dr. Carter saw him, he said that Ethan is all business in the front and a party in the back. Referring to Ethan's mullet. His hair really is growing long in the back, but for some reason, neither Oz or I want to cut it. I swear we are not rednecks!!
That's all for today!
5 comments:
What a cutie! I love that John Deere hat!
Aw, I can't imagine cutting my son's hair either! It's so soft and perfect. I'm not going to cut it until it gets in his eyes, which is fine since it only grows in a mohawk anyway! Your pictures are sweet, I am glad you all had a good time!
Cute Pictures!! That is so scary about the dog. I am glad he is ok.
Baby mullets are endearing :) Don't cut it!!
Well Ceci with that John Deere hat at the mullet......he just might be a redneck....Just kidding! What a cutie pie!
First: HE GOT BIT! WHAT?! I can't believe you didn't tell me about that!
Second: Can't wait to send the pic of Ethan w/ the hat to John - he'll love it.
Third: You cut that boy's hair! :-)
Here I am, the proverbial princess redneck from "far away" Gainesville in the stix, who gave Ethan the hat (for MD and John), having to tell you to cut the mullet! Who wudda ever thunk THAT!? :-)
Smooches to you and E.
Eli's Mommy
Post a Comment