I have lots of pictures to show off. I am going to write what they are, but I don't know if they will appear in the order I am writing them. Here is what I am showing: Ethan making his first sign, "all done". Ethan hanging out on his ATV in one of my shirts. Yes, the shirt is pink! He loves running around in it. Ethan's new school. He starts in 2 weeks and they have expanded into a 2nd campus and it is still under construction. When we went to open house yesterday, he went crazy running around. He had a ball. He pulled out a little chair and sat in it on his own, he laid down on one of the naptime cots, and he let loose on the playground. Yesterday afternoon, we went to a neighbors house and there is a cute picture of Ethan and Jack staring out the window at the big thunderstorm that we had. I also have a picture of how I found Ethan when I went to wake him from a nap. It was so cute. I am so bummed that all of his diapers were in the wash when he was napping because this would have been much cuter if he was in cloth. I also posted a picture of my furbaby, Sissy. After all, she is one of my babies too!
By the way, we looked at a house yesterday and we are thinking of trying to sell ours (in this horrible market) so please pray for us that this all works out. I did not take pictures of the house that we are looking at. I don't want to get my hopes up too much because I am guessing that it will sell before we can even get ours listed.
Back to the pictures. I also posted a picture of my first Bentos. I learned of this from Malisa on my Crunchy Mom's group. I spent the better half of last night on www.lunchinabox.net while Oz and I watched the Olympics. Bentos are small-portioned meals, that are supposed to be very colorful and even artistic. You are supposed to fill a small container with all of the food and fill in all of the gaps with "fillers". Fillers can be nuts, cherry tomatoes, cheeses, small berries, etc. I just used what I had on hand to prepare for dinner. The idea is Japanese, but you can prepare any type of food for a Bentos. I bought some vegetables today from an old man who has a veggie stand nearby. I prepared sweet potatoes, butter beans, whole-grain pasta with parmesan cheese and tomatoes and cucumber cream cheese salad. This is mine and Oz's dinner and there was enough left over for Ethan and Oz's lunch tomorrow.
3 comments:
All of those pics are great!! Ethan is such a ham!! :) Your kitty is pretty!
That food looks sooooo yummy!! I want to go out right now and get some fresh veggies just from looking at your pics.
Oh I love the pics!!! btw your cat is gorgeous too.
Post a Comment