Sunday, December 16, 2007

The Babysitter

Wanda and Ethan did great. He didn't even know that she was here. Oz and I had a good time at the party and afterwards we went to the OK Cafe for some yummy desert.
I am struggling with my decision to stay home/ go to work. Dr. Carter needs a hygienist two days a week. If I have to work, I couldn't imagine working for anyone else. I have come to know my patients over the past 6 years and really love a lot of them. So, I am thinking 2 days wouldn't be so bad, but at the same time I want to stay-at-home full time. There is also the issue of my hands and wrists. I have so much pain in both of them that I am seeing a specialist two days after Christmas. They have always ached in the past after a day of work, but now the pain is getting really bad. My regular doctor thinks it may be carpal tunnel syndrome. I don't know what to do!!!! Dr. Carter needs to know something as of yesterday and it is all that is on my mind right now. And it is so hard to find someone to keep Ethan part-time. Someone good enough for him that is!
Tomorrow Ethan is getting his picture made with Santa. In the afternoon, we are going to meet Kim and Eli at Stone Mountain Park. They have some kind of Christmas thing going on and we thought it would be fun to get the boys together.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Ohhh, good luck in your decision on working or staying home. I really feel for you.... it is one of the hardest decisions in the WORLD. However, I did get adjusted to going to work after a few weeks. 2 days wouldn't be bad. But I completely understand wanting the full time thing too. Good luck in making this decision!!

Glad the babysitter worked out and sounds like you and Oz had a great night out!