Today was so much fun and all because of Ethan. I got the best present - He said "Mama"! Oz and I were driving Mom and Buck home and Ethan was babbling and he just came out and said it. Music to my ears! Mom and I looked at each other and I said "Did he just say Mama?" (I wanted to make sure I heard right) and she said "Yes, he sure did". Oz then said "I think he said Daddy". Hahaha. Now, I know he didn't mean to say "Mama" and it was just part of his babble, but I have had a permagrin on my face ever since. I haven't said anything else about it though, because I don't want to hurt Oz's feelings. We both can't wait for him to call us "Mama" and "Dada".
Santa brought Ethan the coolest toy. It is a Fisher Price Laugh & Learn Learning Home. It is like a front door with a mailbox and a window and a bunch of cool gadgets. It talks to you every time you do something like turn on the light or open the window. It counts and gives a pretend weather forecast. We had so much fun playing with it. Chris brought Ethan several presents including his first Tonka truck and Mom and Buck got him some really cool toys and a beautiful framed picture of his birth announcement and first photographs.
We went and saw Ethan's Aunt Vickie today after we dropped Mom and Buck off. He was asleep while we visited her because I think he was just worn out.
I could write so much more about Ethan's first Christmas, but I am coming down with a cold and I am exhausted. So I am signing off for the night.
1 comment:
Are you sure he didn't mean to SAY Momma, and all those babbles just got in the way?? Yeah, that's what I think it was, darn babbles, ruining that perfect first Mama! hee hee :)
Hope you are feeling better!
Post a Comment