It is raining today. A lot. Georgia has had such a severe drought and we need this rain so badly. It is making me sleepy, but Oz and I are going to a Christmas party tonight, so no time for snoozing. We are getting our first nighttime babysitter for Ethan. Her name is Wanda and she babysits for our neighbors Michelle and Maura. She shouldn't have to do anything because she is coming right when I put him to bed. I hope it goes well! It will be nice to have a babysitter available so that we can get out every now and then.
Today Oswald and I went and got Ethan's convertible carseat. I had picked one out a few weeks ago, but today we exchanged it for a different one. We also got Ethan one of those shopping cart covers so he won't put the germy shopping cart handle in his mouth. He is getting so big. There was another couple in the store with a 5 week-old son. He was so small and I kind of missed Ethan being that small even though he is so much fun now. When he was 5 weeks-old, I was still trying to figure everything out and it was so much harder being a Mommy.
Oz fed him some of the sweet potatoes I made for the first time tonight. I asked him if he would do it and have just kind of stepped away until Oz asks me for help. I should be trying to get that rainy day nap in, but here I am.
Yesterday Don called me and asked me if I wanted him to come get Ethan for awhile. Don took Ethan on a walk in his stroller and then took him to his house and fed him. It was so nice. I ran around to see how fast I could clean.
Okay, Oz fed him and he has now brought him to me.... gotta go take care of my buddy!
Saturday, December 15, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That is funny, cause I was just looking at an old small diaper of Maddie's that she grew out of before I could use all of that size. They were SOOO small... it is amazing that she was so tiny. awww.
Post a Comment