I had to have a colonoscopy today (yuck!) and wasn't able to nurse. So, Ethan has had 3 bottles and he did great with them! He was even trying to hold the bottle with his little hands and it was so cute.
Grandma Sarah came to babysit him while I was gone and I know they had a good visit. Yesterday Great-Grandpa Don babysat Ethan while I was so sick preparing for my procedure. He babysat all by himself and took him on a long walk. How cute!
That's all for now. My sweet angel is sleeping away. I can hear him snoring on my baby monitor.
One more thing. Ethan now gives kisses. Not to me though! I have seen him kiss Nin (Gwen) several times. These are big, wet open-mouthed kisses right on her cheek. Mama's waiting for a smooch!
Thursday, December 13, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment