Oz, Ethan & I are headed out to Laurel Spring. We will be gone for a whole week and I am amazed at all of the stuff I have to pack for such a tiny baby. Well, he is not so tiny, but you know what I mean. I am packing a lot of stuff to do for myself. I am hoping for some relaxation time since Ethan will have his Grandmama Lil around.
We will be celebrating New Years Eve there and I am wondering what 2008 will bring. 2007 sure was fantastic - the best year of my life. I LOOOOOOVE ETHAN!!!!! Thank you God for my sweet, sweet son. Ethan, please stay sweet for your Mommy.
When I was little my mom used to sing this song to me and for some reason I am thinking of it now:
"I see the moon and the moon sees me, down through the leaves of the old oak tree. Please let the light that shines on me, shine on the ones I love."
I hope the moon is shining on everyone tonight. :)
Wednesday, December 26, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment