Monday, December 24, 2007

Santa Claus Is Coming To Town

It's Ethan's first Christmas Eve! He has been a very good boy so I think Santa will be visiting him tonight. Last time I checked the Norad website, Santa was delivering gifts in Denmark, so it will still be several hours before he gets to Atlanta.
We have been running around like banshees today buying last-minute Christmas gifts. What a pain. Every year I swear that I am not waiting until the last minute to shop, but this year I forgot. Next year will be different! Ha.
His "Uncle" Chris is coming over for dinner tonight. I think I will have Oz and Chris give Ethan his bath while I cook dinner. Tomorrow, HotMama and Papa are coming over for Christmas lunch and to see what Santa has brought Ethan. It should be fun and I am looking forward to it.
Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night!

No comments: